Saturday 9 July 2011




I think it is about time I got vocal again! These little mood boards are the current enchantments of my mind. I am longing for colour in there most vibrant and intoxicating tones, falling in love with Elin Nalin's effortless exploration of colour as if she took direct inspiration from a paint slicked canvas combining the most unlikely combinations as if straight from a tube. I'm also a little bit spurred on by this stylist/stylish female, due to her crop resembling my own yet on a brighter spectrum once again, in an almost white shade...something to take into considering at my upcoming hair appointment...Since turning my back on magenta in that 'grown out of Barbie' phase I am welcoming it back as my new favourite. It reminds me of childhood days at the same time as it shouts that it's overwhelmingly feminine and doesn't care who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment